Newsletter and Blog
- Fall 2023 Edition of the Living Lab Newsletter! October 23, 2023
- Spring-Summer 2023 Edition of the Living Lab Newsletter! June 5, 2023
- Winter Edition of the Living Labs Newsletter! February 27, 2023
- Winter Edition of the Living Labs Newsletter! February 23, 2023
- Holiday Update from Living Lab Team | Dec 2022 December 19, 2022
- Welcome to our Fall Edition of the Living Labs Newsletter! December 19, 2022
- Welcome to our Fall Edition of the Living Labs Newsletter! November 16, 2022
Community-based activities, programs and research are a key component of the Living Lab Project. Through a number of partners within the CRD, we prioritize local community-based projects to inform and guide all aspects of our work.
IN THE CLASS
We collaborate with local teachers, traditional knowledge holders and researchers to facilitate educational events for youth in the CRD public school system.
ON THE SEA
We are grateful to be situated on the Salish Sea, which is integral to the cultural heritage and environmental health of our region. Here are some of projects that have taken place on the ocean.
ON THE LAND
On the land, we are engaged in a number of activities involving traditional foods, agriculture, education and more!